Frequently Asked Questions

Does University Learning Systems receive commercial support?

It is the policy of University Learning Systems (ULS) to provide an unbiased, fair and balanced approach to continuing education. Grants from pharmaceutical companies are not solicited and are not accepted. If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, please feel free to contact us.

What are CE/CME credit requirements?

CE/CME credit is dependent on verification of conference attendance by daily on-time check-in and ULS receipt of completed evaluations. Credit is determined based on actual attendance on a per-session basis.

When will I receive my Statement of Credit?

For Pharmacists, please ensure that we have your NABP# and date of birth on file. ACPE does not allow us to provide you with paper statements of credit. Should you need a paper statement of credit, you can access that information via CPE Monitor. All other healthcare professionals, an applicable paper statement of credit will be issued at the end of each live session or following receipt of evaluation and test answer sheets (for Self Study Courses).

Does ULS participate in the NABP/ACPE program, "My CPE Monitor"?

Yes! For Registered Pharmacists, the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) and National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP) have collaborated to create the CPE Monitor, an electronic system for tracking and recording continuing pharmacy education credits. As a provider of pharmacy continuing education, University Learning Systems is required to electronically report credit to ACPE and NABP through the CPE Monitor system, as of January 1, 2013. In order for your CE credits to be filed with CPE Monitor, ULS will need both your NABP eProfile ID and your date of birth. To obtain an NABP ePID, please visit

Once you have your NABP ePID, please email it, along with your date of birth, to

Please note, NABP has a  new 60 day rule in place that gives CE Providers only 60 days from course date to report and correct credit. It is your responsibility to check your CPE Monitor account regularly.

Does ULS participate with CE Broker?

Yes! CE Broker Tracking #50-11357: Approved by Florida Board of Medicine, Florida Board of Pharmacy, Florida Physician Assistants, Florida Board of Nursing, and Georgia Board of Nursing. Please note that CE Broker no longer accepts reporting of AMA Category 2 continuing education credits.

Are tax benefits available for continuing education?

For information about continuing education tax deductions, please contact your tax adviser or Internal Revenue Service directly by calling Toll-Free, 1-800-829-1040.