Healthcare professionals are some of the busiest in the world and sometimes a 3 day trip to Las Vegas is out of the question. With that in mind, University Learning Systems offers self study courses so that you can further advance your medical education from the convenience of your personal computer or mobile device!
These pre-recorded, online CE and CME courses mirror regular, in-person seminars providing the same supplementary materials, course handouts and slides.
The Top 3 Benefits of Online CE
- All You Need is Wifi! All of our courses are mobile friendly, you can view them anytime you have a wifi connection. A slow day at the office? A lazy beach day? You choose!
- Access to Expert Clinicians & Educators: Our current, cutting-edge offerings have been designed by expert clinicians and educators whose primary goal is to deliver high quality, continuing medical education. Our Clinicians hail from reputable institutions including: University of Minnesota, University of Colorado, Purdue University and Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- Real Time Access: We regularly update our content to reflect what is available in our live CE / CME seminars. In turn, you have acccess to current medical education to keep your knowledge relevant!
Check back regularly to view our current offerings here, or browse our current offerings below:
- Contemporary Management of Hypertension and Cholesterol: Implications for Cardiovascular Prevention & System Approaches to Improve Patient Care
- Diabetes Update: Sugar and Spice and All That is Nice
- Conquering Hepatitis C: New Drugs, New Challenges
- Evidence-based Medication Therapy Management: Optimizing Pharmacotherapy Outcomes for Our Patients- Review of a Diabetic Patient.
- Marijuana and Other Schedule 1 Drugs: Potential for Medical Use and Abuse
- Cardiovascular Disease: Management of Heart Failure, Stable Ischemic Heart Disease and Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Cardiovascular Disease: Updates on Atrial Fibrillation, Secondary Prevention of Stroke and Special Populations
- New Drug Update Series 26
- Bio This, Bio That: Understanding Biologic Medications in the Treatment of Disease-Part 1
- Bio This, Bio That: Understanding Biologic Medications in the Treatment of Disease Part 2
- Dementia Of Aging, Focusing On Risk Factors And Current And Future Treatment Strategies For Alzheimers Disease
- Emerging and Re-Emerging Infectious Diseases
- Oral Chemotherapeutic Agents – Not Just Any Ordinary Pill