Webinar Fee $149
August 19, 2020.
Live Online Pain Management Webinar | August 2020
Our live pharmacology CE/CME webinar is perfect for medical professionals seeking the latest in pain management. Join Family Physicians, Pharmacists, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants who have been benefiting from our exceptional pharmacology CME for over 30 years. This 3 hour session will discuss the general principles of pain, individual variables in the pain experience, interventions and strategies for pain management, provider communication skills and required documentation.
This webinar provides 3 contact hours (0.3 CEU) of live AAFP/ AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™, ACPE and pharmacology CE/ CME credit.
Select the session that fits with your schedule and earn rewarding CE/CME in the setting of your choosing.
Want more information?
Webinar Registration Fee $149
Choose Your Session
Thursday August 13 – 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM EST
Wednesday August 19 – 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM EST
University Learning Systems is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. These programs are accredited for pharmacists.
- 3 Contact Hours ACPE UAN 0741-000-20-052-L08-P, ACTIVITY: KNOWLEDGE
Physicians: Application for CME credit has been filed with the American Academy of Family Physicians. Determination of credit is pending. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the American Medical Association as equivalent to AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ toward the AMA Physician’s Recognition Award. When applying for the AMA PRA, Prescribed credit earned must be reported as Prescribed, not as Category 1.
OSTEOPATHS: Category 1-A credit for this program was applied for with AAFP. A DETERMINATION IS PENDING. CME programs approved by the AAFP are eligible for Category 2A credit (or Category 1-A under special circumstances) through the American Osteopathic Association (AOA).
CANADIAN PHYSICIANS: Members of the College of Family Physicians of Canada are eligible to receive up to 4 MAINPRO-M1 credits for participation in this activity due to reciprocal agreement with the American Academy of Family Physicians.
PHYSICIAN ASSISTANTS: American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA) accepts certificates of participation for educational activities certified for Prescribed credit from AAFP. Physician assistants may report the number of hours stated above of Category I credit for completing this program.
NURSE PRACTITIONERS/ NURSES: This course provides 3 contact hours (0.3 CEU) to fulfill the pharmacotherapeutics/ pharmacology requirements for American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) Category 1 Continuing Education Hours for certification renewal. The same hours submitted to renew certification may be submitted to a State Board of Nursing for re-licensure. American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) accepts formally approved continuing education sponsored by organizations accredited or approved by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE). University Learning Systems is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE). University Learning Systems is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing (Provider CEP11409).
OTHER HEALTH PROFESSIONALS: Contact your respective board regarding approval. CE Broker Tracking #: 50-11357: University Learning Systems is approved by Florida Boards of Medicine, Pharmacy, and Nursing, Arkansas, District of Columbia, New Mexico, and West Virginia, Boards of Nursing, and the State Medical Board of Ohio.
Advance written notice is required for any refund consideration.
- Up to the 24 hours before start of the webinar: Cancellations are subject to a $10 processing fee per person. No refunds after 24 hours before start of webinar or for missed session.
With the exception of Canada, we offer no international refunds. Refunds processed by original form of payment or by check only. Refunds may take 2-4 weeks to process after notification of cancellation.
At the conclusion of this program, the participant will be able to:
- Elucidate the general principles of pain.
- Address the individual variables related to pain experiences.
- Design interventions and strategies for pain management.
- Synthesize communication skills necessary in treating pain.
- Incorporate necessary components of pain treatment documentation.
Eileen Trigoboff, RN, APRN/PMH-BC, DNS, DABFN
Clinical Nurse Specialist in Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing, Former Director of Program Evaluation at Buffalo Psychiatric Center (BPC), Buffalo, NY.
Disclosure: Dr. Trigoboff has NO financial arrangements with any corporate organization that might have an interest in the subject being presented.
This webcast will be conducted using Zoom (https://zoom.us)
Please confirm that the device you will be using to view the Webcast meets the minimum technical requirements. We will not be able to issue refunds due to technical issues experienced due to a poor internet connection or your equipment not meeting the technical requirements.
The webcast can be viewed on any PC, MAC or mobile device. We highly recommend that you perform an internet connection speed test before viewing the webcast. The following are the minimum required download speeds:
3.0 Mbps – recommended Internet speed for Standard Definition (480) streaming.
5.0 Mbps – recommended Internet speed for High Definition (1080) streaming.
Please note that you must watch the webcast live in order to be eligible for credit.
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation and receipt of payment.
- Several days before the conference you will receive an email with login details for the webcast.
- At the conclusion of the webinar you must complete a post test and evaluation to receive your credit.
- Credit will be reported to CPE Monitor, CE Broker or by emailed statements of credit depending on state licensure and profession.
Westgate Las Vegas Resort and Casino
3000 Paradise Rd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hotel Reservations: Click here to reserve your room online or call 1-800-635-7711 and mention our group code, SGULS0S to receive the group rate.
A block of rooms have been reserved for September 15-19, 2020. The discounted room rate will be available until August 16, 2020. Certain room types may be sold out as the conference date approaches.
- Premium Room – $89.00/night
- Reduced Resort Fee – $23.00/night, regularly $34.00/night
Check In Time: 3:00 PM
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM
The above guest room rates and fees do not include state and local taxes, currently at 13.3%, and are subject to change. Room deposit is refundable if reservation is canceled at least 3 days prior to scheduled arrival.
Hotel Amenities & Local Attractions
- Variety of suites and onsite amenities.
- Onsite Las Vegas Monorail & Westgate shuttle for easy access to other Las Vegas attractions.
- World’s Largest Race & Sports Book.
- Extensive dining options, including The Edge Steakhouse and the world-famous Benihana.
- Newly opened Serenity Spa.
- Registered guests can take a dip in the outdoor pool.
Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino
- McCarran International Airport (LAS) is located 3.5 miles from Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino.
- Taxi/Cab stands located outside of the airport.
- Area shuttle services Airline Shuttle, MWTravel Vegas and Bell Trans.
- National rental car agencies located at the airport, use this link for more information.
- Enjoy the convenience of the Las Vegas Monorail with a stop located at the Westgate Las Vegas.
About Las Vegas
From the bright lights of the Strip to the rugged desert, Las Vegas has something for everyone. Where else can you visit a National Park, ride a roller coaster, take in a show and enjoy world class dining all in one day? That’s Las Vegas!
Local Activities and Attractions