Join University Learning Systems for Las Vegas live medical CME and pharmacy CE in the entertainment capital of the world!
University Learning Systems provides expert clinical pharmacology instructors drawn from top medical and pharmacy schools across the country. Our Las Vegas live medical CME conferences provide the busy professional with the time to focus on the continuing education they need to fulfill license requirements.
Stay current with the increasingly complex world of drug therapy, while enjoying the Las Vegas Strip! Our medical CME and pharmacy CE conferences consist of three-day courses. Each session is offered in the morning, in addition to a full buffet breakfast. The afternoon and evening are yours to relax and enjoy the shows, restaurants and casinos.
Las Vegas live Medical CME & University Learning Systems: A Winning Combination!
- Four Las Vegas live medical CME conferences each year
- Hotels on and near the Las Vegas Strip
- ACPE, AAFP, AMA PRA Category 1™, CE Broker, California Board of Nursing - read more on our Accreditation page
- Evidence-based medical CME and pharmacy CE
- Focus on pharmacology and drug therapy
- Professionally acclaimed educators from a variety of medical and pharmacy schools
- Faculty clinicians involved in patient care
- Small class sizes in an intimate learning environment
- No Commercial Support
University Learning Systems offers regularly scheduled live medical CME and pharmacy CE conferences in Las Vegas four times per year.
Upcoming Las Vegas conferences at the Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino
- June 13-15: Therapeutic Update 2018
- September 12-14: Current Topics in Health Care 2018
- December 5-7: Current Treatment Strategies 2018
- February 27-March 1: Providing Better Patient Care 2019
- June 12-14: Therapeutic Update 2019
- September 11-13: Current Topics in Healthcare 2019
- December 4-6: Current Treatment Strategies 2019