As a pharmacist, you have little time to keep up with the constantly changing drug information that you need. University Learning Systems has offered evidenced based drug therapy CE for over 40 years.
With our focus on drug information taught by practicing clinical pharmacists you can be assured that you will receive the specialized, evidenced based pharmacotherapeutic education you need at our live pharmacist continuing education conferences. Earn your live pharmacy CE at our pharmacist conferences and enjoy exciting destinations.
Unable to travel? Earn live online pharmacist CE with our live webinars, providing you the live pharmacy continuing education you need.
We look forward to seeing at our next pharmacist live CE conference.
Why University Learning Systems
Earn your live pharmacist continuing education credits to renew your license at a University Learning Systems CE conference.
- Evidence-based, non-commercial drug therapy focused live pharmacy CE.
- Small class sizes and professionally acclaimed practicing clinical pharmacology educators from medical and pharmacy schools.
- 15 hours of live pharmacy continuing education at a single 3 day conference offering 5 hour per day .
- Morning classes give you time to enjoy the afternoon and evening at our stunning locations!
- Stunning locations including Florida, Las Vegas, National Parks, and Hawaii as well as continuing education cruises.
- New! Live webinars providing live pharmacy CE.
Attend live pharmacist continuing education in fantastic destinations or from the comfort of your own home. Relax and Learn!
Accreditation and Approvals
University Learning Systems is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
We have consistently maintained ACPE accreditation for over 30 years. As an ACPE accredited provider of continuing pharmacy education, we are able to report your credit immediately after earned. Please always verify your credit in your CPE Monitor account. University Learning Systems is also an approved provider with the Florida Board of Pharmacy and reports credit directly to CE Broker.
Click here for more information about our accreditations and approvals.
Please see conference pages for specific accreditation and approval information.