As a physician, you have little time to keep up with the constantly changing drug information that you need. University Learning Systems has offered evidenced based drug therapy CME for over 40 years.
With our focus on drug information taught by practicing clinical pharmacists you can be assured that you will receive the specialized, evidenced based pharmacotherapeutic education you need at our CME conferences. Earn your AAFP or AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ at our CME conference and enjoy wonderful destinations.
Unable to travel? Our live webinars provide live online CME for physicians, including online CME family medicine.
We look forward to seeing at our next CME cruise or physician CE conference.
Why University Learning Systems
Earn your CME credits to renew your licensure at a University Learning Systems CME conference.
- Evidence-based, non-commercial drug therapy focused CME.
- Small class sizes and professionally acclaimed practicing clinical pharmacology educators from medical and pharmacy schools.
- 15 hours of physician CE at a single 3 day conference offering 5 hour per day.
- Morning classes give you time to enjoy the afternoon and evening at our stunning locations!
- Stunning destinations in Florida, National Parks, and Hawaii, as well as Las Vegas CME and CME cruises for doctors.
- New! Live online webinars providing online physician CME.
Attend continuing education conferences for physicians in fantastic destinations or from the comfort of your own home. Relax and Learn!
Accreditation and Approvals
University Learning Systems is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. We have consistently won ACPE accreditation for over 30 years.
Live destination programs and selected webinars and recorded programs are also approved for prescribed credit by the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP). AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the American Medical Association as equivalent to AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ toward the AMA Physician's Recognition Award. When applying for the AMA PRA, Prescribed credit earned must be reported as Prescribed credit, not as Category 1. Statements of credit earned are provided after each session.
AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the following organizations. Please contact them directly about how participants should report the credit they earned.
- American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM)
- American Board of Emergency Medicine (ABEM)
- American Board of Preventative Medicine (ABPM)
- American Board of Urology (ABU)
- College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC)
- Qatar Council for Health Practitioners (QCHP)
Click here for more information about our accreditations and approvals.
Please see conference pages for specific accreditation and approval information.