As a nurse practitioner, you are required to earn pharmacology credits to maintain your certification. University Learning Systems has offered nursing continuing education for over 40 years. With our focus on drug information taught by clinical pharmacists you can be assured that you will receive the specialized, evidenced based pharmacotherapeutic education you need at our nurse practitioner CE and nurse practitioner pharmacology conferences. Earn your nurse practitioner pharmacology credits at our nurse practitioner continuing education conference and enjoy wonderful destinations.
University Learning Systems credit may also satisfy general CEU requirements.
Unable to travel? Our live webinars provide online CME for nurse practitioners, including our new pain management continuing education for nurse practitioners. This is an excellent way to earn CEUs for nurse practitioners online.
We hope to see you at our next nurse practitioner conference!
Why University Learning Systems
Earn your nurse practitioner pharmacology credits to renew your NP certification at a University Learning Systems CME conference.
- Evidence-based, non-commercial pharmacology conferences for nurse practitioners.
- Small class sizes and professionally acclaimed practicing clinical pharmacology educators from medical and pharmacy schools.
- 15 hours of nurse practitioner pharmacology at a single 3 day conference offering 5 hour per day.
- Morning classes give you time to enjoy the afternoon and evening at our stunning locations!
- Stunning destinations in Florida, Las Vegas, National Parks, and Hawaii as well as CME cruises for nurse practitioners.
- New! Live webinars offering nurse practitioner ceus online.
Attend continuing education conferences for nurse practitioners at fantastic destinations or from the comfort of your own home. Relax and Learn!
Accreditation and Approvals
University Learning Systems is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. We have consistently won ACPE accreditation for over 30 years. The American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) and National Certification Corporation (NCC) accepts ACPE accredited programs for Nurse Practitioner Pharmacology CME and general nurse and nurse practitioner CEUs.
Live destination programs and selected webinars and recorded programs are also approved for prescribed credit by the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP). Statements of credit earned are provided after each session.
AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the following organizations. Please contact them directly about how participants should report the credit they earned.
- American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Board (AANPCB)
Click here for more information about our accreditations and approvals.
Please see conference pages for specific accreditation and approval information.