Nurse Practitioner Pharmacology
As a nurse practitioner, you are required to earn pharmacology credits to maintain your certification (see https://www.onlinefnpprograms.com/faqs/aprn-certification-organizations/)
- University Learning Systems has offered nursing continuing education for over 30 years.
- University Learning Systems live CE and CME is currently taught via live webinars. Recordings of past live webinars and destination programs are available for credit. Live destination programs will resume when it is safe to do so.
- Our focus is on pharmacology taught by practicing clinical pharmacists, physicians, physician assistants and doctoral level nurses to give you the specialized, evidenced based pharmacotherapeutic education you need.
- University Learning Systems nurse practitioner pharmacology conferences will also satisfy general nursing CEU requirements..
We hope to see you at our next nurse practitioner continuing education conferences. Relax and Learn!
Live Online CME for Nurse Practitioners
Our live online CME for Nurse Practitioners provide online CME for nurse practitioners, including our new pain management webinar providing pain management continuing education for nurse practitioners. This is an excellent way to earn CEUs for nurse practitioners online.
- Evidence-based, non-commercial pharmacology focused live pharmacology CME.
- Live online Nurse Practitioner CME webinars.
- Live pharmacology CEUs for Nurse Practitioners online.
Recorded Online Nurse Practitioner CME
Too busy to fit a live class into your schedule? University Learning Systems provides recorded online pharmacology CME for Nurse Practitioners on a variety of disease states. Most offer five (5) hours of pharmacology online NP CME.
- Evidence-based, non-commercial pharmacology focused online NP CME.
- 3-5 hours of pharmacology NP CME recorded at a University Learning Systems seminar.
- Online CME courses from any mobile device via our learning management system.
- Pharmacology CME Online
- Pain Management, Opioids, Diabetes CME online and other topics.
NP Pharmacology CME Live at Destinations
Earn your nurse practitioner pharmacology credits to renew your NP certification at a University Learning Systems CME conference.
- Evidence-based, non-commercial pharmacology conferences for nurse practitioners.
- Small class sizes and professionally acclaimed practicing clinical pharmacology educators from medical and pharmacy schools.
- 15 hours of nurse practitioner pharmacology at a single 3 day conference offering 5 hour per day.
- Morning classes give you time to enjoy the afternoon and evening at our inspiring destinations!
- Stunning destinations in Florida, Las Vegas, National Parks, and Hawaii as well as CME cruises for nurse practitioners.
Accreditation and Approvals
University Learning Systems is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. We have consistently won ACPE accreditation for over 30 years.
The American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) and National Certification Corporation (NCC) accepts ACPE accredited programs for Nurse Practitioner Pharmacology CME and general nurse and nurse practitioner CEUs.
Live destination programs and selected webinars and recorded programs are also approved for prescribed credit by the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP). Statements of credit earned are provided after each session.
AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the following organizations. Please contact them directly about how participants should report the credit they earned.
- American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Board (AANPCB)
Click here for more information about our accreditations and approvals.
Please see conference pages for specific accreditation and approval information.