Nurse Practitioner Pharmacology
Earn your nurse practitioner pharmacology credits to renew your NP certification at a University Learning Systems CME conference. University Learning Systems CME conferences generally consist of three-day courses. Each session is offered in the morning and includes a full buffet breakfast. Afterwards, you have time to enjoy the afternoon and evening at our stunning locations!
- Evidence-based Nurse Practitioner Pharmacology CME
- Focus on pharmacology and drug therapy
- Professionally acclaimed clinical pharmacology educators from a medical and pharmacy schools
- Earn up to 15 hours of nurse practitioner pharmacology at a single conference.
- ACPE, AAFP, AMA PRA Category 1™, Nurse Practitioner Pharmacology CME
- CE Broker (Tracking # 50-11357) (Florida and Georgia Boards of Nursing), California Board of Nursing Provider # CEP 11409 (See our Accreditation page.)
- Small class sizes in an intimate learning environment
- Florida, Las Vegas, California, Hawaii & cruise destinations
- No Commercial Support
University Learning Systems is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. We have consistently won ACPE accreditation for over 30 years. The American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) and National Certification Corporation (NCC) accepts ACPE and AAFP accredited programs.
University Learning Systems CME consist of three-day courses offering 5 hours of instruction per day. Each session is offered in the morning, so students have the afternoon to relax and enjoy the destination. Las Vegas, Hawaii, Florida, national parks are just a few of our favorite destinations. Or, earn your Nurse Practitioner Pharmacology CME on one of our romantic cruises. Conference sessions are held on "at sea" days, allowing you to enjoy the ship and port activities during the rest of your cruise.
Join us! Enjoy a fantastic vacation while you learn Nurse Practitioner Pharmacology CME. Relax and Learn!