Earn your Nurse CEU credits to renew your nursning licensure at a University Learning Systems CE/CME/CEU conference. University Learning Systems CE/CME/CEU conferences generally consist of three-day courses. Each session is offered in the morning and includes a full buffet breakfast. Afterwards, you have time to enjoy the afternoon and evening at our stunning locations!
- Evidence-based nursing CEU
- Focus on pharmacology and drug therapy
- Professionally acclaimed clinical pharmacology educators from a medical and pharmacy schools
- Earn up to 15 hours of nurse CEUs at a single conference.
- ACPE, AAFP, AMA PRA Category 1™, CE/CME/CEU
- CE Broker (Tracking # 50-11357) (Florida and Georgia Boards of Nursing), California Board of Nursing Provider # CEP 11409 (See our Accreditation page.)
- Small class sizes in an intimate learning environment
- Florida, Las Vegas, California, Hawaii & cruise destinations
- No Commercial Support
University Learning Systems is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. We have consistently won ACPE accreditation for over 30 years. The American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) and National Certification Corporation (NCC) accepts ACPE and AAFP accredited programs.
University Learning Systems CME consist of three-day courses offering 5 hours of instruction per day. Each session is offered in the morning, so students have the afternoon to relax and enjoy the destination. Las Vegas, Hawaii, Florida, national parks are just a few of our favorite destinations. Or, earn your nursing CE/CME/CEU on one of our romantic cruises. Conference sessions are held on "at sea" days, allowing you to enjoy the ship and port activities during the rest of your cruise.
Join us! Enjoy a fantastic vacation while you learn nursing credit. Relax and Learn!