Join University Learning Systems for Live Pharmacy CE Seminars at inspiring locations!
Satisfy your pharmacist continuing education requirements with Pharmacist CE from University Learning Systems.
- Evidence-based pharmacist CE
- Focus on pharmacology and drug therapy
- ACPE accredited pharmacist CE
University Learning Systems is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
As an ACPE accredited provider, we have undergone a rigorous comprehensive review of our programs and practices. University Learning Systems has consistently won ACPE accreditation for over 30 years.
- Credit reported directly to CPE Monitor
- Seminars accredited for pharmacists
- Selected seminars accredited for pharmacy technicians
More reasons to cover your pharmacist CE requirements with University Learning Systems:
- Owned and operated by a clinical pharmacist with a background in drug information who understands your pharmacy continuing education needs.
- We provide expert clinical pharmacology instructors drawn from top medical and pharmacy schools across the US. Our pharmacist CE provides the busy professional with the time to focus on the continuing pharmacy education they need to stay current in the increasingly complex world of drug therapy.
- University Learning Systems is approved by the Florida Board of Pharmacy for pharmacists and pharmacy technicians and reports credit directly to CE Broker (Tracking # 50-11357.)
- Credit reported directly to CE Broker
- Approved by the Florida Board of Pharmacy
University Learning Systems' Pharmacist CE Live Seminars consist of three-day courses. Each session is offered in the morning so students have the afternoon to relax and enjoy the destination. Las Vegas, Hawaii, Florida, and National Parks are just some of our favorite destinations.
- Morning classes
- Buffet breakfast served daily
Our romantic cruises to exciting locales are offered throughout the year. University Learning Systems offers Pharmacy CE Meetings At Sea cruise seminars which are held on "at sea" days allowing you to enjoy port activities.