Join University Learning Systems for Live Pharmacy CE Seminars at inspiring locations!
Satisfy your pharmacist continuing education requirements with Pharmacist CE from University Learning Systems.
- Evidence-based pharmacist CE
- Focus on pharmacology and drug therapy
- ACPE accredited pharmacist CE
University Learning Systems is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
As an ACPE accredited provider, we have undergone a rigorous comprehensive review of our programs and practices. University Learning Systems has consistently won ACPE accreditation for over 30 years.
- Credit reported directly to CPE Monitor
- Seminars accredited for pharmacists
- Selected seminars accredited for pharmacy technicians
More reasons to cover your pharmacist CE requirements with University Learning Systems:
- Owned and operated by a clinical pharmacist with a background in drug information for your pharmacy continuing education
- Provide expert clinical pharmacology instructors drawn from top medical and pharmacy schools across the U.S.
- Approved by the Florida Board of Pharmacy for pharmacists and pharmacy technicians
- Reports credit directly to CE Broker (Tracking # 50-11357)
University Learning Systems' Pharmacist CE Live Seminars consist of three-day courses. Session are offered in the mornings so you have the afternoon to relax and enjoy the destination.
- Morning classes
- Buffet breakfast served daily
Las Vegas, Hawaii, Florida, and the national parks are some of our more popular destinations. Our cruises feature destinations like Alaska and the Bahamas. These pharmacy CE meetings at sea feature learning sessions held on "at sea" days giving you plenty of time to enjoy the cruise!