Pharmacists - Live and Recorded Pharmacy Continuing Education Conferences
As a pharmacist, you have little time to keep up with the constantly changing drug information that you need. Our focus is on pharmacology taught by practicing clinical pharmacists, physicians, physician assistants and doctoral level nurses to give you the specialized, evidenced based pharmacotherapeutic education you need.
- Attend live pharmacist CE in fantastic destinations or earn live pharmacy CE credits online from the comfort of your own home.
- Don’t need live credit? We have a selection of recorded online programs on our learning management system.
Pharmacist CE Live Online
- Evidence-based, non-commercial pharmacology focused pharmacy CE live online .
- Live pharmacy CE online webinars
- Live online CE for pharmacists
- Meets ACPE criteria for LIVE continuing pharmacy education.
Pharmacist CE Recorded Online
- Evidence-based, non-commercial pharmacology focused pharmacy CME.
- 3-5 hours of pharmacy online CE recorded from University Learning Systems seminars.
- Available on any mobile device via our learning management system.
- Pain Management, Opioids, Diabetes CME online courses and other topics.
- Meets ACPE criteria for HOME STUDY continuing pharmacy education.
Pharmacy CE Live at Destinations
- Evidence-based, non-commercial pharmacology focused live pharmacy CE.
- Small class sizes and professionally acclaimed practicing clinical pharmacology educators from medical and pharmacy schools.
- 15 hours of live pharmacy CME at a single 3 day conference offering 5 hour per day .
- Morning classes give you time to enjoy the afternoon and evening at our inspiring destinations!
- Stunning locations including Florida, Las Vegas, National Parks, and Hawaii as well as continuing education cruises.
- Meets ACPE criteria for LIVE pharmacist continuing education.
Accreditation and Approvals
- University Learning Systems is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. We have consistently maintained ACPE accreditation for over 30 years.
- As an ACPE accredited provider of continuing pharmacy education, we are able to report your credit immediately after earned. We typically report your credits to your CPE Monitor account the same day as your course.