Join University Learning Systems for Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) live pharmacy CE seminars at inspiring locations!
Satisfy your pharmacist continuing education (Pharmacy CE) requirements. Live pharmacy CE seminars from University Learning Systems:
- Evidence-based pharmacy CE
- Focus on pharmacology and drug therapy
- ACPE accredited pharmacy CE
University Learning Systems is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. We have consistently won ACPE accreditation for over 30 years.
- Credit reported directly to CPE Monitor
- Seminars accredited for pharmacists
- Selected seminars accredited for pharmacy technicians
Cover your pharmacist CE requirements with University Learning Systems:
- Owned and operated by a clinical pharmacist who understands your pharmacy continuing education needs.
- Provides expert clinical pharmacology instructors from top medical and pharmacy schools across the US.
- Our pharmacy CE seminars provide you with the time to focus on the continuing pharmacy education you need to stay current.
- Approved by the Florida Board of Pharmacy for pharmacists and pharmacy technicians.
- Reports credit directly to CE Broker (Tracking # 50-11357).
University Learning Systems live pharmacist CE seminars consist of three-day courses. Each session is offered in the morning so students have the afternoon to relax and enjoy the destination. Las Vegas, Hawaii, Florida, the national parks, and cruises are just a few of our favorite destinations.
Our spectacular cruises are offered throughout the year. University Learning Systems offers pharmacy CE "meetings at sea." The conference sessions are held on "at sea" days, allowing you to enjoy the ship and port activities during the rest of your cruise.