Join University Learning Systems for Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) live pharmacy CE meetings at sea!
Satisfy your pharmacist continuing education (Pharmacy CE) requirements with University Learning Systems.
- Evidence-based pharmacy CE
- Focus on pharmacology and drug therapy
- ACPE accredited pharmacy CE
University Learning Systems is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
As an ACPE accredited provider, University Learning Systems has undergone a rigorous comprehensive review of our programs and practices. We have won ACPE accreditation for over 30 years!
- Conferences are accredited for pharmacists
- Credit reported directly to CPE Monitor
University Learning Systems is owned and operated by a clinical pharmacist with a background in drug information. We understand your pharmacy continuing education needs. We provide expert clinical pharmacology instructors drawn from top medical and pharmacy schools across the US. The pharmacy CE meetings at sea provide the busy professional with a relaxing vacation and the time to focus on the continuing pharmacy education they need to stay current in the increasingly complex world of drug therapy.
- Credit reported directly to CE Broker
- Approved by the Florida Board of Pharmacy
University Learning Systems is the perfect choice for your pharmacy CE cruise! Our CE seminars generally provide 15 credit hours with ACPE accreditation. These exciting cruises stop at beautiful locales and are offered throughout the year. The cruise seminars are held on "at sea" days, allowing you to enjoy port activities.
- Professional cruise agents provide you with the best cabin prices
- Classes held on "at sea" days
- Enjoy shore excursions at your leisure