As a physician assistant, you have little time to keep up with the constantly changing drug information that you need. University Learning Systems has offered evidenced based drug therapy CME for over 40 years.
With our focus on drug information taught by practicing clinical pharmacists you can be assured that you will receive the specialized, evidenced based pharmacotherapeutic education you need at our Physician Assistant CME conferences. Earn your AAFP or AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ at our CME conference and enjoy wonderful destinations.
Unable to travel? Attend our live webinars provide online CME for Physician Assistants.
We look forward to seeing at our next CME cruise or Physician Assistant CME conference.
Why University Learning Systems
Earn your CME credits to renew your license at a University Learning Systems CME conference.
- Evidence-based, non-commercial drug therapy focused CME.
- Small class sizes and professionally acclaimed practicing clinical pharmacology educators from medical and pharmacy schools.
- 15 hours of Physician Assistant CME at a single 3 day conference offering 5 hour per day.
- Morning classes give you time to enjoy the afternoon and evening at our stunning locations!
- Stunning destinations in Florida, Las Vegas, National Parks, Hawaii, and CME cruises for Physician Assistants.
- New! Our live Physician Assistant online CME courses offer live CME webinars for PAs.
Accreditation and Approvals
University Learning Systems is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. We have consistently won ACPE accreditation for over 30 years.
Live destination programs and selected webinars and recorded programs are also approved for prescribed credit by the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP). AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the American Medical Association as equivalent to AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ toward the AMA Physician's Recognition Award. When applying for the AMA PRA, Prescribed credit earned must be reported as Prescribed credit, not as Category 1. Statements of credit earned are provided after each session.
AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the following organizations. Please contact them directly about how participants should report the credit they earned.
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
Click here for more information about our accreditations and approvals.
Please see conference pages for specific accreditation and approval information.