Physician Assistant- Live and Recorded Continuing Education Conferences
- As a physician assistant, you have little time to keep up with the constantly changing drug information that you need.
- Our focus is on pharmacology taught by practicing clinical pharmacists, physicians, physician assistants and doctoral level nurses to give you the specialized, evidenced based pharmacotherapeutic education you need.
- Attend live physician assistant CME in fantastic destinations or earn live CME credits online from the comfort of your own home.
- Don’t need live credit? We have a selection of recorded online programs on our learning management system.
Physician CME Live Online
- Evidence-based, non-commercial pharmacology focused online physician assistant CME webinars.
- Live CME webinars for PA
- Live online CME for physician assistants.
Physician CME Recorded Online
- Evidence-based, non-commercial pharmacology focused physician assistant online CME.
- 3-5 hours of PA CME online recorded from University Learning Systems seminars.
- Available on any mobile device via our learning management system.
- Pain Management, Opioids, Diabetes CME online courses and other topics.
Physician CME Live at Destinations
- Evidence-based, non-commercial pharmacology focused live physician assistant CME.
- Small class sizes and professionally acclaimed practicing clinical pharmacology educators from medical and pharmacy schools.
- 15 hours of live CME at a single 3 day conference offering 5 hour per day .
- Morning classes give you time to enjoy the afternoon and evening at our inspiring destinations!
- Stunning locations including Florida, Las Vegas, National Parks, and Hawaii as well as continuing education cruises.
Accreditation and Approvals
University Learning Systems is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. We have consistently won ACPE accreditation for over 30 years.
Live destination programs and selected webinars and recorded programs are also approved for prescribed credit by the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP). AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the American Medical Association as equivalent to AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ toward the AMA Physician's Recognition Award. When applying for the AMA PRA, Prescribed credit earned must be reported as Prescribed credit, not as Category 1. Statements of credit earned are provided after each session.
AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the following organizations. Please contact them directly about how participants should report the credit they earned.
- American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM)
- American Board of Emergency Medicine (ABEM)
- American Board of Preventative Medicine (ABPM)
- American Board of Urology (ABU)
- College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC)
- Qatar Council for Health Practitioners (QCHP)
Click here for more information about our accreditations and approvals.
Please see conference pages for specific accreditation and approval information.