Join University Learning Systems for Live Medical CME Conferences in inspiring locations!
Satisfy your continuing medical education requirements with pharmacology CME from University Learning Systems.
- Accredited medical continuing education since 1979
- Evidence-based medical CME
- ACPE / AAFP / AMA PRA Category 1™
- With a focus on pharmacology & drug therapy
- Perfect for physicians, pharmacists, physician assistants, nurses & nurse practitioners
- Clinical faculty from medical & pharmacy schools
- Small class sizes
- No commercial support
All University Learning Systems live conferences are accredited by the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP) for prescribed credit. AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the American Medical Association as equivalent to AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ toward the AMA Physician's Recognition Award.
More reasons to cover your pharmacist CE requirements with University Learning Systems:
- Owned and operated by a clinical pharmacist with a background in drug information who understands your pharmacy continuing education needs.
- We provide expert clinical pharmacology instructors drawn from top medical and pharmacy schools across the US.
- University Learning Systems is approved by the Florida Board of Pharmacy for pharmacists and reports credit directly to CE Broker (Tracking # 50-11357.)
University Learning Systems medical CME conferences consist of three-day courses. Each session is offered in the morning so students have the afternoon to relax and enjoy the destination. Las Vegas, Hawaii, Florida, and National Parks are just a few of our favorite destinations.
- Morning classes
- Buffet breakfast served daily
Additionally, University Learning Systems offers cruise conferences aboard world class ships. Classes are held on "at sea" days allowing you to enjoy port activities.