Interested in CME in Florida?
From Orlando to Bonita Springs, we've got you covered! University Learning Systems offers CME courses in Florida several times per year.
Florida Medical CME & Pharmacy CE
Join us in Florida for your next medical CME or pharmacy CE conference! We provide expert clinical pharmacology instructors from the top medical and pharmacy schools. Our Florida continuing education vacations provide busy medical professionals (like yourself!) with time to relax and focus on your CE and CME requirements.
Enjoy the recreational activities Florida has to offer while fulfilling your licensing requirements - the perfect option to stay current on your drug therapy, in sunny Florida!
Our Florida medical CME and pharmacy CE conferences last three days. Each morning you receive a full buffet breakfast in a luxurious hotel, followed by the learning session for the day. After that, you're free to enjoy the resort and sunny Florida at your leisure!
Popular destinations in Florida include Key West and Bonita Springs!
University Learning Systems in Florida: Continuing education, relaxation & fun!
- Two Florida conferences annually
- Beautiful resort locations
- ACPE, AAFP, AMA PRA Category 1, CE Broker, California Board of Nursing (see our Accreditations)
- Evidence-based medical CME and pharmacy CE
- Focus on pharmacology and drug therapy
- Professionally acclaimed educators from a variety of medical and pharmacy schools
- Faculty clinicians involved in patient care
- Small class sizes in an intimate learning environment
- No commercial support
Our Upcoming Florida Medical CME Conferences:
- Hyatt Regency Coconut Point: January 2020, Primary Care Update 2020
- Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach: April 2020, Therapeutic Update 2020
More reasons to join us in Florida for your Medical CME & Pharmacy CE: